Pages

Friday, June 2, 2017

Victory. Tranquility. Respect.

The final Action Project for the humanities Endurance course has been assigned. And we must write out our own survival guide book to success. This third unit, Apotheosis we reflected upon our survival. What we've endured, how we've been reborn, and how we're dealing with our lives now. The struggles I went through included stating requirements to reach my goal, as I could technically reach it at any time. To be an artist has no specific requirements, it's such an open term and I consider myself an artist currently. Others have called me skilled and I've worked in so many mediums that I don't think isolating myself to just one style would be accurate. Just below, you can read through the book and I thank you for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment