Pages

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Comins Dot Com

The first and last Action Project for the STEAM course Social Entrepreneurship. As the name implies, the class is in regards to entrepreneurship. Throughout the units, we learned how to develop a business, identify key members, find our target audience with demographics and psychographics, along with discovering just how we can pitch our ideas to investors. Initially, I immediately knew I was going to relate my project to art, but thinking about a specific business I could use my art for was a bit challenging. I settled on making comics that could connect people. My main motivation was the fact that I could share art that people could connect upon. It was definitely a challenge to say everything I wanted whilst staying in my 2 minute time frame, but real elevator pitches have no leeway, and despite my business model directly consulting the consumer (instead of an investor) people's time is priceless. You have to make what they're hearing worthwhile and quick.


No comments:

Post a Comment