Pages

Thursday, May 4, 2017

A Service Beyond Hours

My Senior year of high school was a busy one... The classes demand your attention and truly prepare you for the real world. That being said, I've had to finish up my service hours that I didn't fully complete back earlier on in 2016. Specifically, I completed a multitude of service hours at local libraries and even a few back at GCE. Finding the time and managing said time to get all my service hours was a bit tough but with perseverance, I managed to optimize my weekends to spend on work and the hours equally. Tasks such as organizing shelfs, files, papers, or cleaning up some sections to tidy up the children's area.

Helping out the staff actually made me realize that no matter how many employee's you may have, there's never going to be a moment where you're 100% perfect or out of work. The realization came to me as even professionals needing help some times, as no one can manage to keep everything in check. And considering that, I think it's a good reminder to myself, to know that it's ok to ask for help.





No comments:

Post a Comment