Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2017

GCE's Lunch - A SWOT Analysis

For the final Action Project of the STEAM course Systems & Models, we were to utilize a SWOT analysis. What's that? Well out 3rd introduce a lot of different concepts, but SWOT is an acronym that stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats. I've made a presentation analyzing everything I could about GCE's lunch, the provided food, the off campus,  and even the smaller details. It was challenging to align everything with what we learned during class but I was actually surprised to see how quickly everything else came together. Originally, I was given the freedom to create this entire project out of memes, you know, those immature internet jokes? But I was rather unsatisfied with the result, it looked too rushed and the inaccurate illustrations didn't present the information the way I wanted to. Whilst given that option was an actual opportunity I appreciated, after going over it again, I thought translating it all into a simple slideshow would be much better. With that, I hope you enjoy my SWOT Analysis just below.


No comments:

Post a Comment