Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

A Report Of Reflections

The second Action Project for Systems and Models has come, the STEAM course revolving around how we solve problems or ways to think of solutions. Here in Unit 2, our project is to make our own science lab project. Run an experiment and test it. It was actually a very free subject choice, so much so that I was able to relate mine to art, which is something I obviously have an affinity towards. Since we reviewed social experiments earlier in the class, I thought of something that I could easily complete with fair accessibility. I felt interest in an idea of seeing how people respond when they have a stylized drawing (known as a caricature) of them. There a few challenges such as connecting it directly with the lab report to have a substantial claim, but in the end, I'm proud of the product.


No comments:

Post a Comment