Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2016

True Cost Of College

So rolling into my Senior year of high school, here at GCE Lab School, one of my first projects to complete is one that revolves around my future. The assignment was to create a slideshow that depicts your future decisions for a career and college, displaying how much of your salary would be dedicated to paying off your tuition, etc. For me, the biggest challenge in making this was trying to find solid information I could base this off of, because as an artist, your job earnings are completely unstable and interchangeable... However the actual productivity of doing this Action Project was very useful as a reference for the near future. Attending my first college of choice would leave me poverty stricken for the next 18 years, but if you want to know more about that, there's a 60 second SoundCloud recording followed by a detailed slideshow just below. I hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment