Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

The 1-2s of Basic Boxing (MMA)

In contrast to previous years at GCE, this year our 3rd period class has (or at least the self-defense course) has an Action Project as the final assignment. In this project, we were assigned to display and teach any specific thing about one of the multiple martial arts we learned. Right off the bat I knew I wanted to teach something from boxing, but I wasn't sure about how much I should cover, so I stuck with the general basics. With that, it's good to know that some of you out there just might be using these techniques to defend yourself in the future. You can view the instructional video down below, and I hope you enjoy.



You may also view the video by clicking the following link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9rV_KsL98NCM09ZdnZwaElma1E/view?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment