Pages

Friday, October 16, 2015

Do the Impossible, See the Rhetorical

The second Action Project for the class Rhetoric, and it's our assignment to analyze some form of text in a rhetoric way, looking for Pathos, Ethos, and Logos. It was also necessary to search for rhetoric and sound devices, which worked well for me since I chose a song, which was a rap-opera hybrid. It was, however, challenging to fit together the pieces as well as annotate the text fully, since Google Drive doesn't allow free text movement, meaning that I had to manually move the annotations. Aside from that, I can proudly say that once again, an anime has assisted me in my school life and this was one of my favorite songs I've ever listened to, so it all worked out in the end. You can view a Prezi of my take on the project just down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment