Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Psycho - A +1 Movie Review

The second Action Project for the Ollywood class is a video recorded movie critique. We were assigned to watch a movie and review it with out partner (my partner was MI, whose blog is http://migcelabschool.blogspot.com/). This unit revolved around the production, focusing on certain movie elements, things such as lighting, framing, character performance, and stage/costume design. My partner and I chose "Psycho" (1960), a horror drama film which we reviewed in +1 Movie Reviews, a fictional review show we created for the purpose of this Action Project. Something that was challenging in this project was editing the video, which my partner did a majority of (be sure to check his blogger page out). The processing just took too long. In the end, I was proud of the final video review. It turned out better than I thought. Down below, you can see the actual review, I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment