Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2014

GMOs Anti vs. Pro

The end of the school year inches closer and closer, with only a few days left there is but one assignment to complete, the final Action Project for my Food class. It's about unit 3, it's about genetically modified organisms, and it's about whether or not they should be allowed in our environment. I must admit, at first, finding research for how GMOs are beneficial was hard, but I soon found a reliable website you may know. Sources will be mentioned in the slideshow. Under the circumstance of the scenario being a type of voting booth, with a debate to convince people to vote for one side or the other, it seemed like anti-GMO had the upper hand. Luckily enough, I was able to gather enough resources to say otherwise. Multiple, reliable, and proven facts are displayed in my slideshow below and I think what made me most proud was using the information, displaying the way I did. I'm not much of a bragger, but read for yourself and see if you're convinced.

No comments:

Post a Comment