Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Where the Watermelons Are

Briefly after the first Action Project, in which I studied the origin of a product of my choosing, a second one arose. What’s this one all about, well, where food really comes from. In Food For Thought, we were assigned to choose one product or produce and create a Prezi (online application that creates presentations) about all the different factors about how it’s grown, processed, and transported. The unit itself asked us how death can be related to food, and going in depth about this there are plenty of environmental impacts, plus ones that affect humans as well. I chose a watermelon to research because I thought it was unique; and it was a fresh fruit that nobody chose. So far, the Prezi will explain most things but as of how this changed my eating habits, I’d say it generally stayed the same, why? Because I already eat healthy, locally grown and domestic organic food.

No comments:

Post a Comment